Dokucraft Dark is a Minecraft texture pack that will heighten your playing experience to a whole new level. This is the darkest version of the Saga which will darken each and everyone of your worlds. This texture pack is perfect for making even the lightest of builds look dark and fearsome, whether it be for single player worlds or mass multiplayer constructions.
So if you are after a texture pack which will add a touch of darkness, this is the one for you.
- You are certainly allowed to use this pack in youtube videos and streams, providing a link to the website and the texture pack used.
- Private redistribution and private mix-packs are allowed.
- Server resource packs are allowed. This means you may distribute the unedited packs to members of your server using the resource pack downloader.
- You are allowed to use one of the three base packs (Light/High/Dark) as a base for your own server resource pack. However you are not allowed to use textures from other custom Dokucraft packs without written permission by the creators of each texture.
- You may edit textures from one of the three base packs (Light/High/Dark) for use in an adventure map, but credit and a link to the website and forum must be given.
- The edited texture pack must be within the download of the adventure map. However you are not allowed to use textures from other custom Dokucraft packs without written permission by the creators of each texture*.
- You are welcome to post your own alterations of any texture or any original texture in the Dokucraft thread.
- Public mix-packs must have permission from the council and must link directly to the Dokucraft website and forums, with credit given. Make sure you have permission from the texture creators.
- Reuploading or releasing this pack anywhere other than the Dokucraft forum is not allowed unless you have the permission to do so from the council.
- You’re certainly not allowed to put this website, forums, or any Dokucraft download link behind adf.ly or other “money-making”-links.
- Do not use any textures created for The Saga Continues in your own texture pack you intend to release, not even as place holders.
- You are not allowed to use this pack for any commercial purposes.
- You are not allowed to redistribute the Dokucraft music in any other resource pack.
- All free to use original Dokucraft graphics can be found in the original thread here.
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher (recommended)
- Start Minecraft.
- Click on Options … and then click Resource Packs.
- Click on Open resource pack folder.
- Download the resource pack (link above)
- Move Dokucraft Light into the resource folder.
- Now you can select and use the Resource Pack in Minecraft.