The Creative Pack has been put together by WantedRobot. He did not make all of the textures, some of the textures are from the Dokucraft texture pack customizer.
This texture pack replaces ores with useful blocks and adds over 600 new blocks to Minecraft, which makes a wider range of building materials.
This texture pack utilizes MCPatcher’s Connected Textures & Randomobs mods to a huge extent. If you want to use my extensive connected textures mod support, MCPatcher isrequired.
Currently MCPatcher has a better CTM version than Optifine’s. If you try and use CTM with Optifine you’re going to get a lot of bugs.
- Terrain Animations.
- Items Animations.
- Mobs Animations.
- Random Mobs.
- Better Skies.
- Custom Colors.
- [CIT] Custom Item Textures.
- [CTM] Connected Textures Mod.
- Too Many Items
- Voxel Mod Pack
- You are certainly allowed to use this pack in youtube videos and streams, providing a link to the website and the texture pack used.
- Private redistribution and private mix-packs are allowed.
- Server resource packs are allowed. This means you may distribute the unedited packs to members of your server using the resource pack downloader.
- You are allowed to use one of the three base packs (Light/High/Dark) as a base for your own server resource pack. However you are not allowed to use textures from other custom Dokucraft packs without written permission by the creators of each texture.
- You may edit textures from one of the three base packs (Light/High/Dark) for use in an adventure map, but credit and a link to the website and forum must be given. The edited texture pack must be within the download of the adventure map. However you are not allowed to use textures from other custom Dokucraft packs without written permission by the creators of each texture*.
- You are welcome to post your own alterations of any texture or any original texture in the Dokucraft thread.
- Public mix-packs must have permission from the council and must link directly to the Dokucraft website and forums, with credit given. Make sure you have permission from the texture creators.
- Reuploading or releasing this pack anywhere other than the Dokucraft forum is not allowed unless you have the permission to do so from the council.
- You’re certainly not allowed to put this website, forums, or any Dokucraft download link behind adf.ly or other “money-making”-links.
- Do not use any textures created for The Saga Continues in your own texture pack you intend to release, not even as place holders.
- You are not allowed to use this pack for any commercial purposes.
- You are not allowed to redistribute the Dokucraft music in any other resource pack.
All free to use original Dokucraft graphics can be found in the original thread here.
THIS TEXTURE PACK REQUIRES LATEST MCPATCHER OR OPTIFINE TO BE INSTALLED.
FAILURE TO INSTALL THESE WILL RESULT IN AN INCOMPLETE & A BUGGY GAME (missing and glitch textures)
DON’T USE BOTH AS THIS WILL MAKE YOUR GAME VERY BUGGY
LEARN ABOUT MCPATCHER: [Recommended]
LEARN ABOUT OPTIFINE:
Note this resource pack requires Connected Textures to be On
2. Start Minecraft.
3. Click on Options … and then click Resource Packs.
4. Click on Open resource pack folder.
5. Download the resource pack (link above) and move the zip file to the resource packs folder. Alternatively, you can extract the zip file and drag the entire folder within the resource pack folder.
6. Now you can select and use the Resource Pack in Minecraft.