DokuCraft Light is a Minecraft texture pack which will heighten your playing experience to a whole new level. This is a version of the Saga which will really lighten up every single one of your worlds. This texture pack is perfect for all you Minecraft desires whether it be for survival single player worlds or mass multiplayer constructions.
So if you are after a texture pack which will add a touch of all round beauty this is the one for you.
THIS TEXTURE PACK IS 32x & THUS REQUIRES LATEST MCPATCHER OR OPTIFINE (or both) TO BE INSTALLED.
FAILURE TO INSTALL THESE WILL RESULT IN AN INCOMPLETE & BUGGY GAME
(missing and glitchy textures)
LEARN ABOUT MCPATCHER: [Recommended]
- Download here - http://www.minecraftforum.net/mcpatcher
LEARN ABOUT OPTFINE:
- Download here - http://www.minecraftforum.net/optfine
- added bootlogo
- added some ctm [bookcases & more]
- added some mob animations [creeper & more]
- converted to new texture pack format
- Additional Mobs.
- Additional Animations.
- Additional mod support.
- Random Mobs.
- Better Skies.
- Custom Colors.
- Extended Connected Textures.
- Terrain, Items & Mobs Animations.
- Use this pack in a YouTube video, providing a link to the The Saga Continues thread.
- Edit any textures for your own private use, however you must not publicly redistribute them via a separate download.
- Edit these textures for use in an adventure map, along with a link to the The Saga Continues thread. The pack must not be put behind an adf.ly link. The edited texture pack must be within the download of the adventure map
- Re-upload, or release this pack anywhere other than this The Saga Continues thread.
- Put this thread, or a download link, behind adf.ly.
- Do not use any textures created for the continuation in your own pack you intend to release, not even as place-holders.
- Use this pack for any commercial purposes.
1. Download the texture pack.
2. Open the file you downloaded.
3. Open Minecraft and go to the texture packs screen, then select “Open texture packs folder”.
4. Drag the texture pack files into that folder.
5. Select the texture pack in game and enjoy.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY DOWNLOADING & SHARING